People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Friday, May 1, 2009

Ya Know What Grinds My Gears? What La, What Grinds Your Gears?

Top 20 All Time Grinders!!

1. I hate hate haaatteeee when fuckers say "Oh, I'm gonna call you back" and they just never do. That pisses me off more then life itself. If you are say you're gonna do something then I expect you to fucking do it!!

2. Oh boy do I hate when people get caught in their lies and they CONTINUE to lie. Ok I've got caught up before, but when I was approached with the situation I didn't dig myself deeper into the dirt. I finally broke down and told the truth. C'mon, you honestly look like a big fuckin dummy when you continue to lie. In your head your saying "shes believing every word im saying" while in my head I'm simply laughing at your pitiful attempt.

3. Songs that are remixed 50 million times. JESUS CHRIST!!! Especially if it's a good song. Day N' Nite should NOT have been butchered by ten million different people. That's just boo boo boo.

4. OMJesus. I find this funny. But people who "go back on their word". For example, a boy tells his current girlfriend " I don't do Valentines"..Then next thing you know you guys broke up and he got a new girl and is all of a sudden "doing valentines". Bitch if your broke ass didn't wanna celebrate thats all you had to fucking say.

5. Dirty shoes. I can not STAND to look at a pair of kicks that are COMPLETELY done. It's disgusting. It makes me wanna throw up. There should be NO reason you are still rocking a pair of kicks that look like you kicked the curb a thousand times and spilled soy sauce all over them. That is unacceptable. Throw them bitches away and cop a new pair.

6. Male cry babys. I like to cry, I'm emotional. But then again I'm a female so that's acceptable. But I just wanna slap the shit outta dudes who whine whine whine. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! I don't wanna hear your patty poor pity. Save the issue for someone who wants to subscribe. I don't care about your financial problems or your girl problems. I don't wanna hear that mess. I'm about to start charging for the hour.

7. People who touch me. Like pet me. 5,4,3,2...SLAP!! I'm not an animal. So don't pet me. Thank you if you're trying to say my skin is soft..But please don't caress my face. Or like pet my hair. What the hell do I look like?? A pet hamster or something. UGHHHH. My mom has this friend who always wants to grab my ears. I wanna slap the spit outta his mouth!

8. H&M. What the hell is the hype?? Ohhh I get it, you wanna dress like everyone else in NYC right? Yea thats it. You want to walk on 34th street and see some strange girl rocking your dress. Ohh ok. I get it then.

9. Boys in tight clothing. There is a difference between tight and fitted. Fitted looks good. Tight is a NO NO. I'm not interested in seeing your bulge (or lack of). Like leave the yeast infection jeans for the chicks. Geesh, what's next? Dudes rockin Brazilian pants?

10. White socks. White socks make me sick!! They remind me of a dirty tampon, once you crack that bad boy open and wear it, theres no turning back. Throw them away. UGHHH,

11. Ex boyfriends who think they upgraded. HA HA and OMG HA!! I'm not saying I'm Beyonce or anything. But I must admit, there's not many chicks out here that have accomplished the shit I have. My resume is better then half the niggas I fuck with. I'm successful, independent and smart. Let's see how many NYC chicken heads have those qualities. So please, don't play yourself. Thankkss.

12. All talk and no..uhmmm. Noo proof?? I am soooo tired of dudes ranting and raving about how great their sex is. Shittt, don't talk about it..Prove it to me sweetie cheeks. Like ya'll really think you're putting in work. And in all honestly, I'm like yawwwnnn. Please, like practice what you preach. I'll be sitting there running over my lines for class, and then I'm like oh i forgot to moan. ::moans::

13. Old men who even remotely think that in the back of their poisoned mind I will give them the time of day. I was walking to the store the other day and this like 70 year old man was like "Hey there beautiful". WTF, because you're not like my great grandfather. I shoulda told him I had a 98 year old gma upstairs who needs her world rocked.

14. People who share clothes. Especially girls. Not only is someone hardcore jocking your style but thats straight up embarrasing. Like you go to the club one weekend with a bangin ass fit and then your homegirl rocks it to work on Monday. Like what the fuck?? If she ain't got nothing to wear then she needs to stay her ass home.

15. Multi-textured weaves. I'm all for the weave and extentions. But I am NOT up for the different hair textures. It just isn't right to slap a curly ponytail in when your hair is bone straight. Don't do the afro puff if you know DAMN well your shit is permed. 10 slaps for you nappy headed hoes. Yea I said it!! =o!

16. Soulja Boy. Although I secretly crush on his cute ass, I still think he is the most ignorant human being to grace the presence of this earth. His stupid little dances...and we all know Arab is stretching that booty hole!!

17. If you are a NYC native you are all too familiar with the bums and subway strap hangers. Boy do I hate those bastards!!! I've heard it all...My mom died, I lost my job, I'm drunk, I'm hugry blah blah blah. Instead of sleeping under all that newspaper they need to go ahead and read it. They don't know its a recession?? Nobody has money to be giving away like that. And I damn sure ain't gonna help someone who don't wanna help themselves. Not to mention when you tell em' no they wanna get a little stank attitude. Nobody told you to spend your last bill on a crack rock. OooOOO burn La. Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. =X.

18. Controlling boyfriends. It is NOT my fault that YOU have insecurities so you think I'm creeping (which I probably am). OMJesus. Wynter Gordon said it best.."If you're not careful I'll be MIA." If I didn't wanna be with someone don't you think I woulda bounced a min ago. Why the FUCK would I stick around for some shit that wasn't on point? A controlling man is a pussy. Someone who can't handle his, so he has to make sure his girl doesn't wander. If he was on point and putting it down he wouldn't have to worry.

19. Ignorance. Actual quote. "I'm smart. But you can't be smart in the hood. It ain't cool to be smart in the hood". ::pause:: Are you kidding me? I really hope the hood is paying your bills and putting food on your table. I hope you can pay your light bill by hitting up Crackhead Curtis down the street. So being smart is all of a sudden a bad thing right? Because I go to college and I graduated from a high school that was 13th in the nation..I'm a dumbass correct?? Ohh okk you ignorant muthafucka, I understand now.

20. Last but certainly not least. The most infamous grinder. PEOPLE WHO SMACK THEIR FOOD. Are you some sort of animal??? Is your hamburger about to grow legs and jump off your plate? I understand it might get a little cold so you're rushing. But there is NO need to have to hear you chewing like a monkey from down the street. Not only is it disgusting...well yea, it's just disgusting!!


So my lovess. Please be sure to stay fresh, fly and oh so fabb!! Double Kisses to my BITCHES!!! Byyee gurrrrr. P.S. Even Diddy loves him some LA!! Yoouuuu KNOOOWWW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment