People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tattoos and Bamboo Earrings.

So the title of this post is totally irrelevant to the topic. BTW, I'm cool like that bitch. I was talking to my BFF yesterday, and I've been doing this whole thing like not telling people about my love life. And he said something that I've come to realize is going to be soooooooooo true. In regards to my current on and off situation he said: "You are gonna be doing this the rest of your life". I agree. It is gonna be on and off with this man until uhmm I die?? Crazy stuff mannn. I know what you all are thinking, uhmm why don't ya'll just keep it on rather then off...pshhh trust me, it is NOT that easy.

BTW, MY FAVVVEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment