People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Not a Hoe, Slut, Bitch or Trick..."No One"!!

Sticks and stones usually don't break my bones. I've been called it all...fat, stupid, hoe, smut, bitch, trick...I can handle those things. It's whatever because I know they are empty words..But when someone that you care about wayy more then words can describe calls you a "no one", that is probably the most painful way to learn that they don't give a fuck. Your enemies have more respect for you, because they give you a title, you are their enemy. But a no one puts you in the category of shit! Literally worthless shit!! Thats all I can think about today. I took a nap and woke up hoping something else would be on my mind, but the only thing that keeps coming up are the words..."You are no one.." For some reason I honestly think this was probably the most hurtful things someone has ever said to me. And I can sit here and be like fuck him, he ain't nobody but for two years can you honestly let those words slip through your lips? No matter how mad I get at a loved one, no matter how many times I would love to ring their neck and watch the blood overflow to the ground, NEVER have a disrespected someone in such a manner to call them a no one. If he would have said you were dead to me, I even woulda expected that, but the words no one are like a dagger to my heart. I've learned another lesson!! One that I hope I can never again experience, never give anyone more respect then they deserve. If they treat you like the shit on the bottom of their shoe, then you go ahead and give em' that same attitude. It's def an awakening for La!! And for the record: I'm more of a someone then half of these broke ass niggas and ignorant ass chicks will EVER be!! My resume, accomplishments, and my track record would wipe ANYBODY I know out the water. So after I graduate and I'm sitting pretty, I'll wave from wayyy up top!

“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment