People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Help. Me. Please??!!

suicide Pictures, Images and Photos

I def been feeling some kinda way these past couple of days. I'm not committing nothing, so hold your horses!! But its just been one of those moods..Ya know where you sit in the dark and listening to R&B songs. There is sooooo many things that are going through my head! And its hard, because half of me is saying go with your mind which the rest is telling me to go ahead and follow your heart..Hmm, but your heart tends to break, and fixes itself with time. So does that mean I just go ahead and follow the mind?? AHHH!!! You see where I'm coming from now, right? Stress, stress, stress..I just feel like pulling the hair out my head and screaming in agonizing pain. I swear that would make me feel better, if I can allow myself to let out a loud belting scream without scaring the neighbors. Okkk, so I'm going back to sulking in pity. Double kisses to my bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment