People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, May 11, 2009

Goodbye Stupid Young Immature Childhood..Helllooo Sexy Grown Up Responsibilities!

No more sad and depressing blogs. That is soooooooo 1992. It's a new day, which brings a new me and a new attitude. I woke up with a whole new meaning to life and I am going to def live out that purpose!! I'm 20 years old, with a resume just as great as half these people with degrees. It's time for me to start growing up. I applied for some AMAZING jobs. And by amazing, I'm not talking about Footlocker or Macy's..I'm talking about hardcore jobs with hardcore pay!! I want to move out of my house by the end of next year, so that means its time to save up my money!! No more mid-day trips to the store to purchase 3-4 pairs of kicks at a time. Those days are slowly starting to fade!! (Let's not get it twisted, I'm still gonna go hard on my collection, just not AS hard). So by this time next year, I hope to be packing my bags and waving goodbye to my parentals as I make my way into adult hood. No need for names, but I know dudes who are uhmm let's just say wayyy older than me and is STILL living at home with absolutely no means of bouncing! How can you want to stay under your parents roof? That is like sooooo NOT cool!! Shitt, you can't take a bitch and fuck her with your mom in the next room!! This is why I applaud myself, I have goals. Ok so how many girls have those type of goals at my age? Yeaa, exactly! Without giving up all the chicks info, this girl who works at a local drugstore is about 18...She already has a 2 year old son, and another one on the way. She doesn't attend school and uhmm the drugstore is her only job!! Ohh, lets not mention she still lives at home with her mother! WOW WOW WOW!!!! Ain't that some shit! Sorry, but I'm not trying to be another statistic. La will NOT be on nobodys welfare or section 8! With that being fuck guys. I'm not letting no stupid boy get in the way of my shine. For the next year..I don't care about relationships, sex, dick..NOTHING!!! Strickly work and school..As I mentioned before, I feel so so sooooo sorry for the next guy who tries to win my heart...No more walk in the parks..Go hard or go home bitch!! Speaking of bitches...Double kisses!
success Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment