People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fashion Forward Wednesdays???

I know..my title is whack!


This is EXACTLY how my son is gonna dress. But a lot of times when you start dressing them like this they end up..uhmmm. yeaaa you know what mean!


These heels are HOT HOT HOT!!! Look how they bend!! But I am clumsy and I WILL bust my ass!!! No questions asked.


This is actually a mans bag but it is PERFECT for the summer and even for the fall. That tan and white is doing it for me. And the style very masculine compared to most sissy bags!!


Not only is he giving me 31 Flavas of Fierce..those shades are the business x99999999.

No comments:

Post a Comment