People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, July 20, 2009

Sooo. Lemme Tell You a Story..


I use to fuck with this dude who looked JUST like Dream. And everything the media and blogs call him "dog face" or some other fucked up name I can not help but to die laughing. Because when you look it..that dude I fucked with did kind of have a dog face. BTW, I am SO tired of these two. OMG, Christina...Your album is STILL gonna suck at the end of the day. The Dream screaming Ella in the back of your songs is not gonna make you soar to the top of the charts. The blond hair gave you horrible publicity...so just hang up your tacky ass music and take one for the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment