People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My BEEESSTTIEEEEE..*EDITED*

Los T.v Is Bac!!!!! Callin In?


So I was on the phone with Loso last night in his high state of mind and I honestly can say he told me the NICEST thing someone has EVER told me before. He broke it down for me. He let me know that NO guy wants to just be my friend. And then he continued to say:

"I'm in love with you. You are a very genuine person. I can be myself around you. We have a lot in common. I def see you as a bestfriend, but i also can see myself walking around like NYC holding hands with you. I don't even think sex when it comes to you. That's not even on my mind. "

That was more or less what he said. WOW WOW WOW!!! That was great to hear. Although we both know that all Losla will EVER be is friends. It was great to know that someone thinks of me in that way. And honestly, sex doesn't even cross this kids mind in our conversations..like most guys do. That was really sweet. I appreciate it!!!

Ok..go kill yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment