People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, July 27, 2009

My Weekend at Sandy Hook, NJ.







IDK why I didn't take a picture of the actual beach?? Hmm maybe because the boat ride was the amazing part!! So I take this boat from 35th St. and it pulls you right on to the shore. You can take a bus to the family beach or you can take the bus to the nude beach. I was not having my boobies slangin' every where so I went to the family beach. It was REALLY REALLY nice. The boat was amazing. VERY luxury. We had a little dining table and a view from our window. It was like 3 stories and the weather was immaculate. So I layed out for a few hours until it started to rain at about 2:30 and we had to make a run for it so we could catch the boat. BTW, I would suggest this boat ride to ANYONE. It cost $40 bucks but it is WELL worth it. I am such a beach bum. In 2 weeks I'm planning ANOTHER trip to A.C. AGAIN!!! That's my spot!! I don't think that place EVER gets old.

No comments:

Post a Comment