People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Friday, July 24, 2009

a MESS!!! Kelis raped that man in the ASS!!!




Soooo Kelis said "fuck you pay me!". Whatever Nas did during that marriage I'm sure he is regretting it!! And I'm sure he would have NEVER thought it would cost him $55,000.00 a month in child and spousal support.

But it gets SO much worse. Nas also has to pay the mortgage on Kelis' house in LA and pay for the baby�s nurse, prenatal expenses and medical insurance, and Kelis' lawyer $35,000.00 in legal fees.

Well....people are gonna go HARD on trying to get Kelis!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment