People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just a Thought. A Good One Though!

Lately I've been changing up the game a little. Every time I end a relationship the next dude that comes along is ALWAYS better. So it's safe to say that I simply raise my standards as each sour relationship ends. That's a good thing. It's showing that I'm growing and realizing the mess that needs to be left behind in my younger days. Where's that facebook button that says "like" I need to hit one of those bad boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment