People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

“Five Types of Men That All WOMEN Hate.”

1. Mr. My Homeboys Mean the World to Me
I'm not asking for you to spend ALL your time with me. I'm not asking you to stay on the phone until your battery busts. BUT, I will DEF start to think you guys are fucking each other if every second of the day you are with your homeboys. Ok, you don't like to ride solo. Eh. I can understand that. But you being all up in that ball juice, all the time is NOT cute.

2. Mr. My Rap Career is Pick Up
Sitting at home in yout basement with a beat up notebook blowing on a blunt is NOT a career. Regardless of what you may think, its not putting food on the table and it is NOT a career. It's a horrible excuse for being worthless and lazy. You know how many starving artists are out there? Do it on the side..But don't make it a self-employed endeavor.

3. Mr. I Can Look But Not Touch
OMG, dudes LOVE to say that they can look but not touch. Ok, I'm not gonna lie. I shoot a look here and there. But nothing more, nothing less. Guys feel the need to look and say. "Damn, you sexy", "You look good". NO NO NO!! Don't say that crap to another female. That's when it gets disrespectful. You may not be touching, but shitttt...you're raping her with your eyes bastard. Damn, you got a girl. Can't you be happy with just her beauty and the things she offers you?? Geesh.

4. Mr. Umm Hmm
Mr. Umm Hmm is that dude who doesn't give a shit about anything (or anyone) but himself. So when you pour your heart out to him or when you let him know whats on your mind..he simply lets out a umm hmm. Which translates to "shut the fuck up, i don't care bitch".

5. Mr. My Dick So Long, Sex So Good
Most women who are interested in long term relationships really grow tired of hearing how long your meat is and how great you can fuck. Save that for a more intimate time. I don't wanna hear about inches at the dinner table. And sadly to say, most guys do this. They sit here and go IN on how well they do the do. And finally when they get a chance to prove themselves they are a FAIL! A woman would much rather have a guy who says nothing about sex until she brings it up. Then again...some females like that crap. Ya nastayys.


The Fab Girl Moral: So now that I have outlined the fact that all guys think with their dicks and are good for nothing bastards, i hope you all realize that you DO have to look under every rock in every city to find the "right" one. They all cheat AND lie. So I wish you the best in your endeavors and I hope you find that one Prince after kissing so many fucked up frogs.

Thank you and goodbye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment