People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Friday, September 11, 2009

50 Can Read???


This guy will try ANY and everything to break into another branch of entrepreneurship. I think he FINALLY realizes that his music is whacker then crack. And that G-Unit clothing is...well,pretty much desolate. Not to mention his "staged" beefs with rappers that are better then him. But a book?? Like really??? So this is my hypothesis...Somebody wrote that book for him and he slapped his name on it. I can't stand this monkey baby!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment