People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yawwn.


So 50 decided to put his TOOTH sense in this whole thing. (Hey, he'll do anything to get back on the scene.) He said he'll give Kanye a "knuckle sandwich". Not for nothing: I def feel like Ye' would give him a run for his money. I fucking hate 50!! I swear. Mind your fucking business. He's just trying to start beef with one of the most prestigious rappers out right now-- AGAIN!! Damn nigga, focus on making you career better in other ways then shitting on people's prestigious careers. Go finish cleaning up the ashes of out ya baby momma's house.

Here he is starting more trouble. Posing with Rick Ross baby's momma (who is HORRID..but i expect that).

No comments:

Post a Comment