People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I've Figured it ALL Out.

Part of growing up is trying to figure things out. Relationships, Friends, Family and even your career. Needless to say, after maturing WAY before my time...I've got some of this shit figured out. My cards are on the table, and I pretty much know the flight my life is going to take from here. I first I thought it was going to be scary..but noww, ehhh...I'm ok with it!! I'm content. I know the people who matter most to me in life, the ones who got my back. And for that reason-- I keep them close. I know the family which I choose to relate with. The family that TRULY understands the overall meaning of that word. And....::cringes:: I think I've found the person I'm gonna walk down the aisle with. <--- THAT is scary. I've also discovered something else on this long, twisted, upside down journey we call life. I started out late. Most girls are popping babies out by 15. Me, on the other hand didn't lose my V-Card until I was 19...I'm 20...You do the math. Now, after I got some...let's just say I got a little happy and that number started to multiply. Although I'm only pushing one hand, I am comfortable with my number AND myself to release "Ok La, that's it boo". Everyone says "Have fun" and don't worry about it. I'm not worried about it. If I spend the rest of my life with this dude and never get another piece of dick-- I will be perfectly fine with that. Being that he is away at school and we don't regularly have sex-- I never have the craving to go out and get something else. So this started making me think. I can be absolutely faithful to someone who is never around-- He DEF is the one..No questions asked. Despite the constant arguing and bickering we go through, our relationship is pretty solid. Which leads me to my next scientific discovery....

ARGUING MAKES THE RELATIONSHIP STRONGER!!! Proven fact. Me and my man argue on a daily basis. And our relationship has a strong knit bond. Where as the couple that hardly argues has absolutely NO form of communication. And can you imagine when shit FINALLY hits the fan. How the hell are they gonna handle it?? Psh, me and my BF know EXACTLY what to do during an argument. We know the spiteful things to do as well as the things to make the fight die down. Its proven lovelys. Arguments are beneficial to a relationship. Try it out..

So this is something I wanted to make reference too. Just banging my noggin.

No comments:

Post a Comment