People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Was Such a Little Kid Last Night..

So call me crazy...But since WE started school our talk time is limited. So we usually talk really late at night when we are both EXHAUSTED. I'm at work all day and then school, he's at school all day and then football practice. So our conversations tend to be short lived. And lately when he calls me it's usually like 1am. And we are both OUT by like 1:20am. It's cute. It's kinda like we're in each other presence and we're like falling asleep in each others arms. But we're on the phone.

Is this cheesy?? I mean I usually don't hang up the phone if he falls asleep first. Because he usually wakes up shortly. IDK, I felt like a little middle school girl. But it's actually very comforting.

Ok, I'm crazy. I'm going to order something to eat because I am STARVING!!! Ugh, class tonight!!! <--- I only started yesterday and I'm ALREADY hating this crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment