People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Friday, September 11, 2009

Number ONE Reason I Will NOT Pledge...and Even MORE of a Reason I Will NEVER attend a HBCU.

No shots at my people of course..but what the fuck kinda fuckery is this??? Like where the fuck do they do this at?? Do people feel as though this party is considered "poppin" or "crackin"...whatever ya'll prefer. BTW, take a look at this shit!

Ok so we all know how bonding glue smells in hot surroundings. EVERY girl in this picture has weave on. EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!

I can think of TEN reasons why this shit is SO fucking disgusting. Really??? Stretch marks??? Where the FUCK is your kid at??

HOE-NASTIES!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT with his ashy ass crack!!! OMG!

I hope after she took that nasty, sweaty g-string off, the devil came up from the deep depths of hell to take her funky ass back down with him!

SOMEBODY HAS A SMALL JOHNSON!!! We know what type of men are in this Frat!!! Mhmmm.

Look at this mess!!!!!!!!!! I mean the hoe/hoes in the background..the girl next to the dude with the VERY unattractive boxers rockin the $10 shoe store jumpoffs. WHERE DO THEY DO THIS AT???? PLEASE TELL ME!

Even her titties are trying to run away from her face..do you blame them??

With the rolled ankle and everything!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment