People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

BDay Stuff for Als.



i reallllyy like the heart. but the number 9 is bigger and i have big boobs so i think i should go with that one??? help!!!!




Which one do you prefer?? I mean again, it depends on how big im going on the bracelet. wait, cant i get both????? one for each hand?????


im going for the short cropped leather jacket. so this bracelet would def add some sort of POP or PAZAZZ to it. either that or a really sexy cuff. i don't wanna go to bikerish...i dont want me and greg to be matching. barf.



ok, i definitely fuck with these carrera's.


you need to go to spencer's and pick this up for me hun. THANKKKS!!




Ok, I am REALLY feeling this earring then. But this is def something that you wear by itself. This is why im saying I am SCARED of an accessory overkill.

No comments:

Post a Comment