People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Attention Whore #1 (Tila T) vs. Attention Whore #2 (Teyana T.) vs C. Breezy????

Ok so the two attention whores decided to duke it out via twitter. (No surprise here, they breath that shit. Do they ever take the time out to do REAL things to benefit their hurt careers they're trying to maintain??) Anyways, here's what the Attention Whore # 1 said:


Attention Whore #2 soon jumped in:


And the little ol' Chris got offended and stated:
NOT TRYNA BE RUDE but i keep hearing tila bringing my name up. ur 15 seconds of fame has ended. dont try to gain fans by dissing me.godbless.

No comments:

Post a Comment