People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Not for Nothing: i HATE Sensitive Men

I've have come across quite a few guys in my time. Although my relationships ultimately fail in most cases, I have have to this conclusion. Sensitive men are SO not the business. I don't want a man who cries, I don't want a man who worries about his feelings getting hurt and I sure as FUCK don't want a man who gives me a cheesy little pet name. How the hell can a woman feel protected when her man is calling her "Snoppie"!??? I'm not saying go for the hard, in your face, I shot the pastor type dudes (the ones I like). But there is NO way you are impressing me by calling me Princess or Boobie. Like seriously, are we STILL in 3rd grade?? A man with his head soooooo far up your ass is disgusting. And I can say this because I've experienced it. I had a man who would do anything I asked him to do. Seemed like that was something EVERY girl wanted. Get the FUCK outta here. That shit got on my nerves. I need my space. I don't want some insecure nigga feeling like they need to text me every hour of the day to see where I'm at and what I'm doing. And like the whole away message/status/tweet thing-- bitch.boo.bye. I honestly think that makes me sick to my stomach. That shit is a female trait. Do you write I Love So and So on your hand with a gel pen as well??? Sensitive dudes are about as attractive as my pinky toe. I want to feel protected. I wanna walk around and have my dude feel like he will kick somebody's ass if they look at me too hard.

That is EXACTLY how it is with my man. When I'm alone, dudes talk to me like it's nothing. They holla left and right. Now when I'm with my boyfriend, NO ONE even looks my way. I mean NO ONE!!!! Shitt, I feel like I'm walking around with a personal bodyguard.

To sum it all up-- sensitive= SISSY, PUNK, BITCH-- ALL OF THE ABOVE!! I don't expect to see a man crying over being lonely, or bitching about his girl going out with his friends. Damn nigga, like what the fuck crawled up your ass and died?? Shiittt, stick a tampon up your ass and shut the FUCK up.

No comments:

Post a Comment