People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Basic Instinct- Ciara



1. The song is horrible. Point, Blank, Period. It's disgusting. And that may be because she decided to let The Dream have at it. But you can't dance to it, you can't rock to it..Hell, I couldn't even bare listening to the entire thing.

2. The video is garbage. No theme, no story. Just Ciara hopping around in a corn field. Very low budget.

3. LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEDD the outfits!! The Missy Elliot dyking look REALLY works for Ci-Error!

Unfortunately, Ciara picked a weak song to drop as her first single. The Dream is played so she should have went with someone else for the track. Ludacris is doing his thing now. And I'm sure the "Ride" track is going to be her next single...She should have came with something stronger then "U Got Me".

Sorry Als, but you can't possibly think this song or video is good? It lacked every form of creativity possible. This is like a 3LW video. Hell, even they were more creative. I'm crossing my fingers for the "Ride" video. I'm going to give her a chance with that one.

I honestly think that Ciara needs to stick with slow songs. Promise was an AMAZING song!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment