People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Realest Bitch You Ever Did See

One thing that I can pat myself on the back for is that I'm a real bitch!!! Fuck that fake shit! If you annoy me, I won't be hesitant to express that. Whether it be physically or verbally. But trust, you will know. A lot of people confuse my outspoken ways with being a complete and utter bitch. Nooo, why the FUCK do I have to lie to you?? Most importantly, why the fuck would I want to stay around someone who is fake??? Sorry sweet cheeks but I came in this world alone and I DAMN sure will have no problem leaving this fucker alone. I don't need friends. Because when shit hits the fan, they are ussuually the ones to disappear. I've learned my lesson. I played the stupid card game and lost every single time. I know, that from now on, if I don't like you, or if I don't like what your about, if I don't like the way you talk to me...I will NOT be hesitant to X your ass out my life. And trust me, I have a list of fucking people who CONTINUE to ask about me after they got knocked. La is NOT about second chances when it comes to friendships. I've been stabbed in the back one too many times. Sorry lovelys, I'm just protecting my spine! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment