People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sunset- Marques Houston

Before you read this post, I urge you to indulge in Sunset by Marques Houston. It will explain pretty much everything I'm trying to say!! I've come to the point in my life where I have exercised just about every right and every thought I can think of. I wouldn't call it failing, but I've hit rock bottom. There is no room left for up or down. Its as far down as anyone can possibly imagine. Some may say its giving up. I say I've already given my all, so there's no more to give. Id like to think that someone falls in love, and they stay in love. Well this isn't the case here. When the love is gone, it takes a whole hell of a lot to bring it back!!!! I'm no longer forcing myself to search for the missing piece or try to change my ways to benefit others!! I have had it up to here...and I'm not going to force myself to continue to hold on. Whatever happenes from here..it happens. Fuck it and fuck caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment