People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!

See I was out buying Chanel bags, while I was doing that you turned up your swag (you got me)/ Yup, caught me slippin’, but get your hustle on shawty I ain’t trippin’/I let ya in the game free / shawty whole album sound just like me/ Say you weren’t talkin’ bout me, but I know that you was talkin’ bout me!

I didn't catch this (because I didn't listen to the entire song) but Ciara..SIT THE FUCK DOWN PUHLEASEEE!!!!!! Keri is better then you HANDS DOWN!!!!!!! So if you are supposedly trying to take shots at her...SIT DOWN!!! Everyone always gets a little salty when someone comes in and takes your shine. Chill out CiCi, do your thang so there won't be any problems!! I smell a hater...

(sorry als for bashing your girl..but she needs to get on her p's and q's)

No comments:

Post a Comment