People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Friday, April 30, 2010

Nike Air Max 97 Lux – Made in Italy



OMG THESE ARE SOOOO DOPE!!! To normal sneaker wearing people, it's just a black shoe. But to sneaker heads around the world...this shoe is HOOOTTT!!!!! It's made out of fine Italian leather and there are only 1695 pairs!! Very casual shoe!! I like. They run about $267 (includes shipping). A little pricey for an air max if ya ask me!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! This limited edition must come to my closet. I have been looking for such shoes for a very long time now and I am so excited to see this post. I even bought purple and black tank tops recently and these shoes will look fab with them.

    ReplyDelete