People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bad Girls Club



I was pretty bummed with Prison Break went off air. I had no reason to watch tv anymore. And then Bad Girls Club made its way back to the Oxygen channel (how ironic: a channel devoted to promoting women in a positive manner??). Btw, I followed the end of the last season with Tanisha ( I belive that is how you spell her name), that season was aight. But someone recently put me on to this season!! Complete with the most hoodrated, nasty, trashy, disgusting bitches that Oxygen could find!!!! Let's go into detail.


We'll start off with the lovely Natalie...The hated, the worse, the enemy of the state!! The entire house HATES this girl because she parades around like this rich little whore who sleeps with men for BMW's and money. I'm gonna go ahead and voice MY opinion on this chick. Her head is WAY to high in the clouds. Her roundfaced ass and nappy edges needs to sit down and shut the FUCK up!! Like she bothers me..A LOT! She ALWAYS has something to say about EVERYTHING!!! Even when it simply isn't her business!!! Now she's got her ass beat on a few occasions, and also threw a few punches herself, but we have to admit-- the drama draws us in!! We (or atleast me) are intrigued by her hoe-nastics and lies. We make sure we pay close attention simply to catch what dude she's going to fuck next. Its obvious that they are desperately trying to keep this chick on the show for ratings. But honestly, she is REALLY getting on my fucking nerves.


Next up is the lovely Annie. People def compare Annie to me in many aspects. I don't really see it. I mean she is always worried about trying to help somebody "find themself". Damn bitch, worry about finding YOURSELF!She's part of the white girl clique who tends to talk tons of shit about people on that little private webcam crap but when shit hits the fan, she's sitting in the corner not saying a damn thing. I think she might be a ticking time bomb thats getting ready to explode at any point. Stay tuned as this butterfly flourishes into an EVIL BEAST! Sidenote: What is with the married man fetish??


Flo is my muthafucking BITCH!!!!!She is the realest chick in that house. Although her bulldagging ways are going to be the next issue, I love when she starts screaming at people!! She is straight up HOOD!!!! And EVERY bitch in that house is scared of her. Especially Portia's dry ass weave. Flo reminds me of that girl from Real World vs. Road Rules. The chick with the black hair, kinda chubby and talked HARD!!! Like every time she talked I swear she was spitting. Flo is cool as hell, and pause of the century but her body is like AMAZING!!! OMG, stop it Lauren...people are going to think you're gay!! :X


Kate or Malibu, whatever the fuck her name is...She's another nosy scared bitch!!!!!! And her damn blonde hair gets on my fucking nerves!!! She likes to talk soooooooooo much shit. But when one of these hood girls start popping off she is NO WHERE to be found. But then later on when everyone is sitting around talking about it here she comes putting her two cents in. I can't say I hate her, because she hasn't really been doing much for me to classify it as hate. But give it time, it's a coming.


Speaking of HATE!!! Portia gets absolutely NO respect from me in any way, shape or form. Two reasons. 1. Her weave is HORRID and 2. She is parading around on this reality show while her man is at home creeping and her daughter is watching her beat the shit out of people. Granted that Natalie talks at times when she shouldn't, there should be absolutely NO reason she continued to go on with that girl! It's understandble that all her aggravations just came out at once, but HELLO....Natalie was a big enough person (or just really scared) to ignore her ass. And Portia kept pushing her. HELL FUCK YEA, I would have said something about her child too. You are over here disrespecting my character, whether it was true or not, I'm doing me and I'm going to hit you where it hurts!!!!! Why the fuck would she care who Natalie is fucking?? Like really???? Natalie opening her legs have NOTHING to do with you or your child. And obviously you are caring for some strange reason. And Natalie is SO right!! The entire time you are worrying about this nigga that is fucking some other bitch back in West Buck Fuck, and you haven't said two damn words about your CHILD!!! Fuck that nigga, worry about your kid. And then she says "I'm protecting her". No sweetie, protecting your child does NOT involve expoiting yourself on a national television show. Portia is worrying about her child becoming like Natalie?? HA!! She nneeeeddss to worry about her child seeing her look like an angry, black crazy bitch on national television! Ughhhh, every time I see her face...She just pisses me the fuck off. SO super happy she is going home.


Kendra, Kendra, Kendra. Where do I begin?? Do I start with her stupidity or her desperate need for money and fame. I have never in a million years seen someone that would do something as drastic as keeping a bitch who decked you in the face around. I mean she is clutching on to Natalie for dear life. This chick knows a bunch of D-Listers. Who the hell cares about Marcus (Miles) from Moesha?? That girl clearly has some issues. Like Gaga says "Fame Monster". She is STARVING for fame and attention. And she is ugly and her weave is dryer then a Arby's turkey sandwich!


Amber is so strange. She is so old school. When they went to the club and she had her little black 1 inch pumps on I was like OMG, is she serious???? But yes, she was!!!!

So all-in-all I sooooooo want to be on the Bad Girls Club!! I think I would be the perfect candidate and I would be able to put all those bitches in their place!!!!! Soo look out for me in Season 6 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment