People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Lend a Helping Hand..Or Two..Or Three.

I'm always willing to give to those who I truly feel need it. It's not pity or anything ike that!! It's simply because I know that I could do without it. Chances are is I will probably go shopping with the money anyways. Although there are sometimes that I struggle, which is often...I have times where things are prosperous and I have a little something extra to spare. The worse thing for me to hear is that someone is cold, but I have AT LEAST 6-10 jackets in my closet. I hate to hear that someone is hungry, but I just had a big ol' lunch. It sucks in sooo many ways. I know I shouldn't be worried about it because these aren't my kids and I shouldn't have to take care of them. But Jesus!!! Can someone REALLY turn the other cheek on someone that is CLEARLY in need and go buy a pair of shoes or something??? It eats me up inside, especially if it's someone that I'm close with. The select friends that I have are like family. They are closer to me then my actual family!!! And for the holiday season I don't need a DAMN thing underneath my Christmas tree. Unless you can throw like 20 smiles from 20 different people under the tree!!!! It feels good to give. I never expect anything in return except the blessings from god!

No comments:

Post a Comment