People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmasssss.

So after celebrating this extremely overated holiday I am GLAD it is over. Needless to say, it was a good one. As always the smiles on both my mother and grandmothers face was priceless!!!

Next up!! Is to see my BF fall out of his chair!! He's not into Christmas and we both kinda agreed that we weren't gonna get each other anything-- but my heart is entirely too big. So he got hooked up!

And he's coming home so that is the ONLY thing I really wanted. I'm super excited. He'll be home for some time. I'm taking him to his FIRST NFL game on Sunday!! To see his excitement at that game will probably make me cry! After that, our anniversary!! January is a big month for us.

YAY!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment