People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm Excited, Because HE'S Excited.

If anybody remotely knows me they are well aware of the fact that I HATE sports, and most importantly HATES football. Well unfortunately my man's life revolves around watching, playing, smelling and eating football. So I try, REALLLLYYYY hard to follow the sport to the best of my ability. And I have been doing a pretty good job. I understand here and there what is going on. But I still do NOT until this day understand what the hell a blitz is. Needless to say, I am taking my boyfriend to his FIRST NFL game on sunday. I'm excited because HE'S excited. When I talked to him yesterday I could hear the excitement in his voice. Even though it is going to be like - DEATH degrees outside I am ready to stick it out and enjoy one of our many FIRSTS! Now whether or not I'm going to enjoy this game is a whole different story. I hope they serve other alcoholic beverages BESIDE beer. That way I will be well entertained and warmed up on the inside!! Great idea right???

BTW, I'll let you know how Sunday goes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment