People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

OH!!!! I AM MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So for the past three days people at my job have been talking about doing a potluck lunch/dinner today!! I stressed that I did not want to participate but after practically begging, I finally agreed. So last night I go home and decorate the tree and do Christmas-like things to prepare for the holiday. When I was finished, I watched Bad Girls Club (THE BEST SHOW EVER) and baked some mac and cheese. So I come in this morning and one girl asked if I brought anything??? I said yes, mac and cheese...She was like "Well I'm going to Whole Foods to buy some pie"....Fine, fair enough. So I go downstairs and the MAIN person who was stressing me didn't bring SHIT!!! NOTHING, NADA!!! That pissed me off more then anything, because not only was he the one who set this whole thing up, he was the one who was bitching for me to bring something. So this luncheon turned into a dinner, at like 5 pm when everyone is leaving. So someone who was suppose to be participating called me up and said she was leaving early so they are gonna eat my mac and cheese for lunch. BITCH!!!???? Like people really have some NERVE!!!! Greedy ass, cheap black people!!!!!!! And then someone said they were taking half of it home!! WTF!!! I am ten seconds from taking that shit out the fridge and taking it RIGHT back home with me. I would expect something like this from highschoolers but NOT grown ass ADULTS!!! I look like a fuckin fool!!!! And they get to sit back and relax and eat. What happened to the no bring, no eat rule??? SHIT!!!!! Someone could have called me last night and said "Don't worry about it!". People need to get a reality check. Greedy ass, selfish, self-centered FUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment