People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, December 21, 2009

Bah Humbug!!!

As much as I am trying to FORCE myself to get in the Christmas spirit it is just NOT working. I spoke to someone the other day and we both agreed that Christmas is for little kids. I mean if I had a child then I would go ahead and be all excited and all into it. But right now I'm just like BLAH. I haven't done any shopping. My Charlie Brown thorn bush is sitting in my living room looking pitiful as I don't know what! I can NOT wait until Friday has come and gone. I will be one happy woman!!!I only have like 3 people to shop for...BARELY..and I'm acting like I'm about to have a heart attack. I'm just really not into this holiday. It's cold, my boyfriend won't be here and I already know what I'm getting -- no surprise factor there. But luckily, !!!!!!!! Christmas means more cash flow coming in. And I have some THANGS I need to take care of. I already have my long list of things I need to do on Friday/Saturday. Starting with a brand new phone!! Jesus take the wheel I'm so excited to get the Behold 2! Now the horrid part about this whole thing is that this week is going to DRAAAAAAGGGGG like I don't know what! To get to Thursday evening is going to feel like D.E.A.T.H! This year has FINALLY come to an end and boy has it been a rough one for LP! I'm hoping 2010 is a blessing in disguise. I've done a lot of good things this year, and although my intentions weren't to get something back...I just hope my good deeds don't go unnoticed. I always say that it makes me feel 100 times better to see someone's face light up with a smile!!!!!! Ehhh, maybe I'm just a sad sap. Watev. I'm going to go watch Glee or something !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment