People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Men & Their Children



I had this conversation with myself the other day because of certain situation that arose the other day. Although I am not crazy about dating men with children...those who happen to cross into no man's land into fatherhood get props times ten when taking care of their child. There is nothing that touches me more then seeing a man take care of his child. And not with mone...I'm talking about caring and loving, playing, spending time...BEING A FATHER!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!! And often times it makes me cry. Heck, who am I kidding??? Often?? All the fucking time!!! Two times for the men who are in their childs life ALL THE TIME. Part-time dad's are SO 1992!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment