People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Friday, December 18, 2009

Umm Before She Chopped Down Drake She Should Have Thrown Some Lotion on her Knees!

sorry about the Bossip watermark :(


Here's the T:

LaKeisa: Hey love,It was nice meeting you again if anything I’ll stay another night like I said I’m down for a good time.

Drake: U look sexy as hell

Lakesia: You do too baby

Drake: So u staying tmrw?

Lakeisa: I want too! Come to 511 n we can chat!n Jasmine left her wallet n camera in the cab

Drake: Alright, In a bit

Lakeisa: Alright just ring the bell

Drake: U gon answer the door in some lingerie?? Lol

Lakesia: Naked! , Lol =} , Cj n hush r here we chill n the front

Drake: Hahahha don’t play with my emotions

Lakeisa: Lol i would if ur boy wouldn’t see my goodies

Drake: So send me a pic then :) , Cause I know u got one in ur phone

Lakeisa: What’s your email u know I have an iPhone silly

Lakeisa: I know you tired so just hit me tomorrow sweet dreams

Drake: I’m coming

LaKeisa: Ok

Drake: Room 602, In like 15 mins , I’mma just shower and sh*t

Lakes:Fresh out the show, Shower*

Drake: Mmmmmm lovely, So what r we doing tonite? Cuddling?

Lakeisa: Haha! I like that

Drake: Cause I kinda feel like we shouldn’t have sex for the sake of being good people lol…that’s just me tryna get some karma points with god and what not So some alternatives are cuddling and kissing which is always nice…or I could give u a massage and eat it and we can go to sleep lol…u choose Unless u wanna chime in with something u’d like to do…I’m just tryna follow ur blunt and up front approach ;)

Lakeisa: Hmm we shall let out imagination take over

Drake: That’s not up front at all lol, That’s loose and generic

Lakeisa: I’m on my way

Drake: Lollll don’t lie

Lakeisa: I’m outside

Drake: Oh ok…so wats the real answer then? FYI the door is open

Lakeisa: Have a safe flight home <3


Lakeisa asked Drake was he seeing someone at the moment and he said “Yes, just one girl.” She also says when they were in L.A., Drake was definitely laying the pipe down and that his d*ck was long and right. And just like he suggested in the text, he munched on her carpet, which she describes as enticing.

Apparently for Drake, it had to be good, seeing that the two met up again in Houston earlier this week but after they saw each other the next day Drake sent Lakeisa this message:

yo ur lost, i hope u find urself ans start respecting urself as a women

MY THOUGHTS: First of all this chick is a bird. Second of all, if the story IS true then she's a fucking HOE!!!! And this bitch is ashy as a muthafucka. So ummm if Drake is interested in these bum ass chicks then he is just as disgusting as her ashy knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment