People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Diet.

So I'm on a diet. I'm doing this for myself!! No one has influenced me. I would like to see a change in myself. The only thing that really influenced me was my jeans that BARELY buttoned the other day. After one of my break-ups, I lost TONS of weight (mostly in part because his mom would feed us BOWLS of food), and I felt good!! I still wear that same size, but I'm starting to feel like it's going back to the old way. I mean I looked in the mirror the other day and it looked like I had a gut full of human!! Anywho, I've already started eating healthier! I went grocery shopping yesterday and spent like $130 on healthy food, fruit and vegetables!! I can do this. I know I can. I have some great people supporting me! I even bought some Nabisco 100 calorie sweets for times like now when "Aunt Flo" comes to visit and gives me a vicious chocolate craving! I think I can do it. I KNOW I can do it. I woke up at 7 am this morning to go running! I am DETERMINED!! I have my eye on the prize so I 'm just going to continue to go for it!!! Yay me!! Nicki Minaj better watch out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment