People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, April 19, 2010

La La La Laurreeennn's Lovely Playlist

People always come to me to discover new music. And although most of the time we don't have similar taste I know my shit. So here's my current playlist!!!! Enjoy my lovelys!

1. Billionaire- Travis McKoy ft. Bruno Mars
2. Airplanes- B.o.B ft Hayley Williams
3. Don't Let Me Fall- B.o.B
4. Perfect Love- Brandy
5. Break-Up Song- Wale
6. Never- Fantasia
7. For the Sake of Love- Trey Songz
8. Goodbye- Rihanna
9. If These Walls Could Talk- Frankie J
10. I'm Ill- Wale
11. Intervention- Leona Lewis
12. Another Song- Justin Timberlake
13. Fistful of Tears- Maxwell
14. New York is Killing Me- ft. Nas
15. Nothin' On You- B.o.B ft. Bruno Mars
16. Over Freestyle- Trey Songz
17. Tattoo Foreva- T-Pain, Lil Wayne ,Travis McKoy
18. Turnt Up (remix)- Fabolous ft. Trey Songz
19. You- Mary J. Blige ft. Jasmine Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment