People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, April 12, 2010

LIARS!!!!!

I have always expressed my hatred towards those who lie. There are two types of liars, those who lie to get themselves out of trouble, and those who lie to cover up their pitiful life and make themselves sound cooler then everyone else. Out of all liars, those are the ones I hate. The ones who have to lie to put themselves on some sort of pedestal. I have this friend, well he's actually an ex friend because of this reason. First of he lies at the fact that he is a homosexual when everyone and their cousin already peeped his game. This isn't the reason why I despise him so much. The reason why I can't STAND him is because when we hung out together he would always brag about this and that. He would name drop on just about everything. Even when you couldn't see the tag, he would name drop to make sure you knew what designer it was. Eventually I got sick and tired of that shit. A few months back he got fired from his job because he thought he ran shit, and as an Assistant, the only thing you run is travel arrangements and expenses. But for some reason he felt like he was untouchable. So untouchable that they fired his ass. Instead of gracefully taking the reality of the fact that his ass got dropped (like he did from his previous jobs) he went ahead and told everyone that he left because they weren't paying him enough money. Mind you, this is a holy roller, muthafucka is in church every Sunday, in the church choir and everything (his singing..well that's another story that NONE of us want to hear). Now I let him have his glory, and let him think that the world revolves around him but THIS..THIS one REALLY put the icing on the cake. Our mutual friend recently got an apartment on the Upper West Side. I haven't been yet but I heard it is BEAUTIFUL. So all of a sudden Mr. Name Droppa decides that HE wants an apartment. He wants an apartment in SoHo!!! BITCH.BOO.BYE!!!!! Let me bring you back down to reality. YOU ARE AN ADMIN. You have absolutely NO rank. So don't play yourself. There are Director's who can't even afford a $2000-$3000 a month rent for a ONE bedroom. Your momma needs to slap the shit outta you and bring ya back down sweet cheeks. Who the fuck would REALLY think that they had a chance!?!??! And it just so "happens" to be that the one he wants is sold out!! Yea bitch, that's because you know DAMN well you can't afford it and you had to make up some lie to tell your audience!! There is nothing in this world that angers me more!!! That kid is really and truthfully SICK!!! Why isn't Jesus helping him when he goes to church!?

For future references..I do not like liars and I don't continue to be friends with liars. So if you so happen to be a liar..your days are numbered dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment