People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Maybe I Should Fuck With an Older Man!?!?!?

You guys have heard the stories about the infamous "Name Droppa" who wanted me to come out to his video shoot. Well recently after exchanging brief emails, I told him that I had a boyfriend. And he was extremely mature about it. He was actually VERY nice about it. I wish ALL men would be this nice.... Here's what he said:

"BLESSINGS IN UR RELATIONSHIP AND I PRAY IT LASTS 4EVER.

FINALLY, THAT WAS THE TRAILER 4 THE ACTUALL MOVIE. I AM JUST WAITING 4 THE RELEASE DATE.

GOD BLESS U AND URS, "


Seriously, that was SOOOO fucking nice of him!! He prays that my relationship lasts forever!?!?!? Good. At least I'm not the only one praying.-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment