People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Favorite Panties

Yes, you read correctly!! I have a pair of panties that I love so, so much!! Let's not get it twisted, I don't wear them every day...for those of you who were getting ready to make a slick comment. My favorite panties are sexy, simple and comfy. Don't ask me where I got them from. I'm SO obsessed with buying underwear that I tend to forget the hot spots. My particular style in undies are boy shorts..or cheeky panties. My favorite ones happen to be cheeky. They have the prettiest black lace pattern throughout the ENTIRE ensemble. I love them!! They make me feel so sexy as soon as I put them on. Hell, I even walk around the house with them on. JUST them on, of course!! I know, I know. There was pretty much absolutely no reason for this post. But I did laundry this morning and felt the need to elaborate on the necessities.

That is all.

Happy Easter -_-.

No comments:

Post a Comment