People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Nas vs. Kelis (It's Safe to Say...KELIS WINS!!)



Here's the rundown on exactly what Nas has to fork over:

$47,249.42 in back child support
$40,454 in back spousal support.
$10,000/month in spousal support until he pays off the $299,015.50 he owes Kelis.
90% of Kelis’ legal fees in the amount of $155,787.28.
$48,549.83 to cover Kelis’ accounting expenses.
___________________________________________________
$ 591,055.53

Ok, Nas doesn't even have that much money!!! Poor guy. He better get in the studio (if he still can afford one) and make a hit record. No more leaking song Nasir, it's time to make that money honey! I like Nas!! He just fucked with the WRONG chick!

Laura Wasser is a bad mamma jamma. I almost wish I would get knocked up because fuck being independent I'll rape the shit outta him with child support. And if you don't pay, where do you go!?? That's right....JAIL, JAIL, JAIL!!! It's lovely being a lady ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment