People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Ode To the Yellow Hall Pass


If you attended a Miami-Dade public school..These bad boys were like GOLD!!! This was your get out of jail (or class) free card! Boy I had some great memories with stashing some of these things in my bookbag. We had to use these when we went to the bathroom!!!! And often people would disappear for like 20 mins and go into people's classrooms,hang out in the hallways etc. Mannn oh mann, I skipped and many and plenty of classes with this thing!!! Let's all bow our heads in memory of that yellow fucking hall pass. The one that could be used in ANY school in all of dade county!!

No comments:

Post a Comment