People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sex = A Mood Stimulant

Sex can be used for several different factors. For me, sex seems to be a mood stimulant, a muscle relaxer so to speak. Granted my sexual experiences rarely fall under the category of "making love", the feeling of sex is just so relaxing!! After sex, it's like a weight has lifted off your shoulders and for a moment you really are stress free. Now this particular feeling may not last long, but HEY! I'm not trying to knock the momentary happiness. I may get criticized for not boasting about "safe sex" or abstinence, but to each its own!! After I have sex, it kind of feels like I can just lay there and I can close my eyes and I will be on some kind of tropical island.


Ya'll can tell I get some last night ehh!?!

But unfortunately, my mood is as sour as a hoodrats coochie!

No comments:

Post a Comment