People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Shut the Fuck Up!! You're An Ugly Ass Bitch!!!

I am one who see's the inner beauty in just about everything. I don't date the hottest guys in school, nor do I go for the drop dead beauties. For those of you who know me, you know I am confident. I'm not a size 2, or 3, hell or even 12..but I love the way I look!!! People who don't know me and never took the time to get to know me feel as though I am superficial and siddity (especially GIRLS). Fine. I wasn't put on this world to befriend a whole bunch of bitches anyways. I am also one to give props where props are due. If you're cute, you're cute.I'm not one of those hating ass broads who would say a bitch is ugly. I'm honest when it comes to that. Hell, do you know how many times I've agreed with a guy friend that someone had a nice ass??? Anyways, the reason for this post isn't to call light on some of my bisexual tendencies (kidding..:x). I spend a lot of time browsing the facebook world when I'm at work (don't judge me) and I have come to the realization that facebook is polluted with a bunch of "name-dropping-bathroom-picture-taking-ugly ass bitches". I'm sorry! I can't hold this in anymore. There comes a time when being pretty and being so fucking full of yourself takes a toll on me.

I'm not here to judge anyone or the lifestyle they live, or even how they look. But nothing irks me more then a girl who takes a picture of herself and throws up a caption that says "I look cute" or "this sexyness comes naturally" or "me and my sexy ass self". OH MY GOD!!!! Girllll, if you were all what you say you are, let someone else give you a compliment. It's like they set out for someone to compliment them. What the fuck do you expect?? Someone to go ahead and elaborate on that?? I like taking pictures. I'm not gonna front. Taking pictures is fun!!! It boosts up my confidence to the sky. But when I'm done with my personal photo shoot you don't see me going around saying "Damn, I look fine right here". Here's a little hint females (don't worry fellas..I'm getting ready to go IN on ya'll as well), Guys don't find it attractive when a bitch is so vain. Leave room for them to be like "damn, you look good." It's like every time they walk out the house they have to take some pictures..GEESH!!! Get the fuck over yourself. That makes you look ugly as fuck!!

I have a few friends who do the SAME thing. If you have to prance around complimenting yourself every 2 seconds about how fine and cute and pretty you are...chances are, you're trying to fool yourself into thinking such a thing!!!

And fellas.. My good, good fellas! Ya'll are just as bad as the females. Throwing up pictures saying "I look good" or "the ladies love ya boy"..That shit is pussy. That shit is something a female does. What kind of dude looks in the mirror and compliments their looks?? Would you like to turn into a fairy princess and ask the magical mirror if you're hot as well?? Ughhh. If you're going to be into yourself, do that shit in the comfort of your home. NO ONE on the outside wants to hear you say "omg, I'm so hot". If we think you're hot, we will tell you. Working as a receptionist, I get compliments all the time. That shit doesn't even phase me or go to my head. I say "thanks" and keep it moving. Some girls let that shit get to you? For what?

It is 2010. Can we puhhlleeasse get it together!?!?!?! Get the fuck over yourselves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment