People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Things That Hurt...

1. My head.
2. My stomach.
3. My heart.
4. My eyes.
5. My corn.

It's safe to say that the weekend needs to come sooner then later. It's so difficult to expect to live your life and expect for things to run smoothly when the one person who made it that way..is no longer there.

I hate today! As well as yesterday. And will probably hate the next 3 days as well. ::Hugs myself:: Because right now that is THE only possible person that can comfort me.

No comments:

Post a Comment