People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth of July..and Independence for LOTS of things!!

So this weekend I made my way to the LOVELY Atlantic City where I had a time and a half!!! OMJesus. The weekend was filled with fun-ness!? I have a SERIOUS tan!!! Everyone at work is like OMG I like your tan. I am burnt. It no longer is a tan its a sun BURN!!! But anyways, because celebrating my independence this weekend...I celebrated me finally growing a backbone and standing up for myself. It is time to love ME!!! And I am NO longer sitting here and letting certain people emotionally abuse me and walk all over me. Its a time where I need to put aside the love I have for someone and realize that its a lost cause. So that is exactly what I'm doing...in more ways then one. So with that being said I'd like to say..I'm a new person today. I've made a mature decision which I hated to do, but was the RIGHT thing to do. So double kisses loveelyysss.

No comments:

Post a Comment