People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Thank god I listen to my instincts. One of the vendors left their phone here. I was going to send out a MASS EMAIL (!!!) but decided to see if I can simply find who the phone belonged too. Luckily I did, because 10 mins later my boss and HIS boss walked in!!!! They are going to talk to the stupid racist gay asshole who snitched on me the last time. If I would have sent that email...OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! whewww, thank god!!

No comments:

Post a Comment