People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Friday, October 30, 2009

My "Get Rich Quick" Scheme (sp??)

So I've finally found the get quickest and easiest way to get rich. Simply take a picture with a celebrity, "accidentally" put it on twitter/facebook/blog etc, allow tmz,bossip,mediatakeout, perezhilton and all those other sites to get to it...BAM!!! You're in the media....Now despite whether or not the rumors aren't true (which they probably won't be), take that shit and run with it. Gas up your stories to the UMPH degree. Have EVERYONE believing you did this and that. And to put your name even more in the headlines...you say "I'm pregnant by HIS baby". Pshh, VH1 will be DYING to give you a reality show.

Let the money making begin...Hmm, lets see if it works!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment