People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, October 26, 2009

I Wanna Dye My Hair...

My hair has been on an all time high (except this week because i need a perm and some dudley's) but beside the fact I wanna do something different. I don't want anything over the top. I like the length AND the bangs. But I would LOVE to do something with the color. My highlights are STILL going strong..but maybe I can get them re-done?? And then I thought about the half and half look. I also want to go for a swoop bang. Decisions Decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment