People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm Feeling Some Sorta Way..

I don't want to describe it as uncertainty. But something isn't right. I can tell. It's kinda like having your eye on the prize and when you finally get it...it's not what you expected. I can feel a difference. Unfortunately, it's not a good difference. I have a feeling that in the weeks to come something bad is going to happen. I should prepare myself for the outcome. But I will admit it, I'm not ready for what's coming. I don't want to call it lost interest....that looks like where it's headed. I hate to have doubts. I would love for things to run freely and take its own course. That clearly isn't going to be the case here.

....So I better get ready for the "I told ya so's". I've hit a rocky point...Things don't seem to be like they use too. Yes, I'm scared. But I think I have done everything I could. All I can do is sit back and let it rock. "/

No comments:

Post a Comment