People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Story Time...

So I'm sitting in my room doing a bunch of nothings when I get a confirmation email for UPS. Ummm??? I didn't order anything?? So I gave em a call, and the lady told me I ordered something from DSP Corporation or something like that. And it weighed 1 pound. So after further thought and some research I realized it is my freaking WHITE MARC JACOBS!! (yea, like the black ones i lost in the cab). But I didn't pay for them??? And yea they were back ordered. But I don't even have that account anymore. Super confused and super excited all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment