People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sigghh. Thursday "/


It seems as though the closer I get to the weekend, the worse my week gets. Why me?? I'm a kind person. I'm not self absorbent or stingy. I share.. Ugh!!! This morning I woke up, got dressed. For some strange reason...BOTH my necklaces popped this morning. I have worn BOTH of those necklaces NON STOP for the past like 5 years. I was pissed. Mannn, I can NEVER have a great week can I??? On the brighter side of things..I had cranberry juice this morning!! Man I LOVE that stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment